June 2023 BiTS
It is time for the June Brothers in Tech Suggestions (BiTS) episode, and well…let’s just say the Brothers were “greased up” and ready to go. What kind of show do you get when both of the Brothers consume a few drinks beforehand? Well, you will have to watch/listen to find out. Although we are still questioning whether Alan re-gifted one of his BiTS from earlier…he certainly seems to win this battle. Some solid suggestions along with some additional tips to make your digital life more efficient…and you have yourself a show you won’t want to miss.
- SwitchBot Hub 2 ($70): Matter enabled smart product controller/hub (e.g., Alan’s automatic curtain closure
- MoneyWiz ($4.99/month, also available as part of SetApp): Financial appk/software with bank sync, financial logging/budgeting
- Kasa Smart Dimmer Switch ($59.99 for 3 on Amazon): Apple HomeKit (and other smart assistant) capable dimmable light switch
- Black Shark Phone Cooler FunCooler 3 ($24.99 on Amazon): Mobile phone cooling fan for gamers/heavy processing
Other products/services mentioned in this episode:
- Tyme 3: Project time tracker ($3.99-4.99/month)
- Harvest: Project time tracker that integrates with Asana (~$10.99/month)
- SwitchBot Bot: Make your “manual” button/light switch smart! ($29.99)
- SetApp: One subscription service for dozens of apps ($9.99/month)
Have any feedback for the Brothers regarding this topic (or future topics)? Visit www.Brothers-In-Tech.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.