Over The Air TV
Before you say anything…yes, we know that we are always singing the praises of YouTube TV as the best way to enjoy live TV content. But, as the prices of streaming TV services continue to grow, it may be time to look for other, less expensive alternatives. Well, if local TV is one of the key reasons that you are paying for cable or streaming TV…you may want to consider taking advantage of the free over the air (OTA) TV signals that may be available in your area. But, this isn’t your parents’ (or grandparents’) OTA TV…can you say 4k?!?! Listen or watch as the Brothers (well…Brian) discuss OTA options, and what you need to take advantage of it. Oh, and of course Alan contributes to the episode by complaining about some of his own technology drama.
- NextGen TV: The new OTA TV signal that provides 4k content (and more features)
- Channels DVR: Service to record and stream OTA content from your local server.
- Plex: All in one content storage and delivery service.
- HD Homerun: Digital tuner and storage box for recording OTA content.
- Synology: Storage/backup system (home server)
- YouTube TV: Still our choice for a streaming TV service