Episode 91: Why Does Writing Feel So Scary?
In today’s episode, I keep the spooky Halloween spirit going and talk about why we often feel so scared to write! I dive into some of the ways that I coach people through naming the fears, how our body responds to these fears, and what might support you in moving with and through the fear (yes, my dear, the fear is gonna be there no matter what!).
Some highlights from the episode are:
- Normalizing fear as a part of our writing process
- Exploring the meaning we are giving to the fear showing up
- Where the fear comes from
- What is really going on when we get scared and nervous about our writing
- How to work with and through the fear and keep writing
As always, leave us a review so that more people see the podcast and get the writing support they need. Then, share your takeaways and this episode on IG, tagging me @shanahartman_ Remember, we are here to change the personal growth and biz strategy publishing world by activating our unique voices and stories.
If you are ready to see if working with Shana and her team is your next step for leaving your legacy and getting your core messages from business and life in an empowering book click this link to work with Shana!