Episode 59: This IS The Year You Write Your Book
Want to learn the behind-the-scenes way that I support clients in finally planning their process for writing and publishing their book? Today’s episode includes a breakdown of:
- How to begin planning your book (it’s not what you think!)
- Why reflection is an important first step
- How your “why” behind your book is the secret sauce for actually writing it
- My powerful “backwards design” process (I break it down and walk you through it step by step)
- What to do after you create your plan
Today’s episode is sure to inspire you and get you going with your book this year… finally!
Want a special digital, no-cost version? Just send me a DM on IG @shanahartman_
When it comes to whether a book is a good idea or not, I have TONS of experience in that department. As a professor of English turned embodied writing coach, this episode will guide you through a simple process for knowing whether a book is for you and how to get started with ease!
As always, leave us a review so that more people see the podcast and get the writing support they need. Then, share your takeaways and this episode on IG, tagging me @shanahartman_ Remember, we are here to change the personal growth and biz strategy publishing world by activating our unique voices and stories.
If you are ready to see if the Embodied Writing Mastermind is your next step for leaving your legacy and getting your core messages from business and life in an empowering book, then head HERE to apply for our next round. To work with Shana, click this link!