Episode 44: Auto-Generated Writing Friend or Foe?
There are some really cool writing support tools out in the world. One type I see often are websites and apps that auto-generate writing for you. In this week’s episode, I get curious about whether this kind of tool is a friend or foe in your writing journey.
Here is a sneak peak at some of the core ideas I share:
- You might not actually need these tools
- It promotes a “should” mentality and often comes from “lack”
- Might cause you to bypass the powerful work of getting connected to core messages
- Your audience can tell when the words are not genuinely yours
- If you do use these, when and how to use them effectively
Ultimately, you have to decide what’s best for you, but I think you’ll learn my view by the end of the episode.
As always, leave us a review so that more people see the podcast and get the writing support they need. Then, share your takeaways and this episode on IG, tagging me @shanahartman_ Remember, we are here to change the personal growth and biz strategy publishing world by activating our unique voices and stories in a book.
If you are ready to see if the Embodied Writing Mastermind is your next step for leaving your legacy and getting your core messages from business and life in an empowering book, then head to shanahartman.com and click “Work With Us” to apply for our next round. We have 3 books being published this year. We want yours to be next!