Entrepreneur Exchange: Googlize Your Business
Having an on-line presence doesn’t mean anything if your customers can’t find you, and they’re probably using Google to track you down. This month’s Entrepreneur Exchange welcomes Demming Bass with New Marketing Makeover, who explains how to “Googlize” your business so that you can improve your Google ranking and on-line visibility. Plus hosts Jeff Neuville and Gary Muller share their summer reading and their always eclectic small businesses of the month. It’s all here on this month’s Entrepreneur Exchange!
Links mentioned in today’s episode to improve your Google visibility:
- Create a Google My Business Listing for free: www.gybo.com/
- For Google Trends: www.google.com/trends
- For Google Search Console: www.google.com/webmasters
- Test the speed of the website: testmysite.thinkwithgoogle.com
- For automated search engine marketing campaigns: www.gybo.com/adwords