This month’s ‘New Stuff’ panel discusses the legal outcome of the Apple v. Samsung trial and how it may – or may not – affect innovation and creativity in the tech industry. Then, it’s on to the current state of television… how many on the panel are “cord-cutters”, and how do they see us interacting with TV content in the future? That’s all followed up by the panel giving their app picks of the month, ranging from some incredibly useful productivity apps to some mindless games to… well, we still don’t know what Lee’s app is supposed to do. All this, along with some general merriment and mirth, on this month’s ‘New Stuff’!
Running time: 73 minutes
This month’s panel:
- Lee Yount, Programmer Analyst at Catawba County Government (www.catawbacountync.gov)
- Karen Dickerson, Project Manager, The Jackson Group (www.thejacksongroup.com)
- Carol Anne Hartman, Hickory Arts (www.hickoryarts.com) / Carol Anne Hartman Design & Photography (www.cahartman.com)
- Dan Goss, Dirt Road Data (www.dirtroaddata.com)
- Alan Jackson, Jackson Group Interactive (www.jginteractive.com)